Buy Celebrex 200 Mg Capsules online Australia (Celenix / Celecobix) without prescription. Free shipping. across Australia. Approved pharmacy. You can now buy Celebrex 200 Mg online from Proozstores.
What is Celebrex 200 Mg capsules ?
Celecoxib oral capsule is a prescription drug that’s available as the brand-name drug Celebrex. It’s also available in a generic version. Generic drugs usually cost less. In some cases, they may not be available in every strength or form as the brand-name version.
This medication is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), specifically a COX-2 inhibitor, which relieves pain and swelling (inflammation). It is used to treat arthritis, acute pain, and menstrual pain and discomfort. The pain and swelling relief provided by this medication helps you perform more of your normal daily activities. If you are treating a chronic condition such as arthritis, ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and/or using other medications to treat your pain. See also Warning section.This drug works by blocking the enzyme in your body that makes prostaglandins. Decreasing prostaglandins helps to reduce pain and swelling.
Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using celecoxib and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once or twice daily. To decrease the chance of stomach upset, this drug is best taken with food. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Take this medication at the lowest effective dose and only for the prescribed length of time.
The more common side effects that can occur with celecoxib 200 Mg capsule include:
- stomach pain
- respiratory tract infection
If these effects are mild, they may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Serious side effects
Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects. Call 911 if your symptoms feel life-threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency. Serious side effects and their symptoms can include the following:
- Chest pain or heart attack
- Stroke. Symptoms may include:
- sudden weakness in one part or side of your body
- slurred speech
- drooping on one side of your face
- blurred vision
- sudden dizziness or trouble walking
- very severe headache with no other cause
- High blood pressure
- Edema. Symptoms may include:
- swelling in your arms and legs, hands and feet
- unusual weight gain
- Bleeding and ulcers in your stomach and intestine. Symptoms may include:
- blood in urine
- bloody stools
- black and sticky stools
- Skin reactions, including rash or blisters
- Allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- itching and hives
- swelling of your face or throat
- Liver problems. Symptoms may include yellowing of your skin or whites of your eyes.
- Asthma attacks