Buy P Force 160 Mg Online without Prescription from approved online pharmacy.Only $2.50 Per Pill. Free shipping across Australia. You can now buy P Force 160 Mg online from Proozstores.
What is P Force 160 Mg ?
Sildenafil Citrate is a solution used to treat male erectile brokenness essentially and pneumonic blood vessel hypertension sometimes.
Sildenafil Citrate acts by repressing a catalyst that manages bloodstream in the penis. Sildenafil Citrate is the most prevalent and well-known medicine utilized for the prime treatment for erectile brokenness.
Dapoxetine is a short-acting prescription for the treatment of untimely discharge in men. Dapoxetine is generally endured and found to enhance all variables connected with untimely discharge, including lessening of individual misery, interpersonal trouble, and change in the fulfillment with the sex. As of now, Dapoxetine is the main medication with administrative approbation for the treatment of untimely discharge in men. The joining of the impacts of Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine significantly enhances male sexual wellbeing.
If you are taking Super P Force Tablet, you should avoid driving or operating heavy machinery since this medicine usually cause light-headedness and dizziness so this can lead to accidents or injuries.
If you are suffering from any of these diseases or medical conditions then don’t take Super P Force before consulting your doctor:
1. Heart-related diseases and blood pressure diseases.
2. If you had a recent stroke or a heart attack or heart failure
3. Genetic diseases in the Retina.
4. HIV or HCV.
5. If you are an organ donor recipient.
6. If you have depression.
• Do not this medicine with any other medicine containing Nitrates.
• Do not take this medicine with any other Erectile Dysfunction medications.
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Delayed ejaculation or difficulty to ejaculate
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Light sensitivity
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Redness of the skin
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Stomach discomfort following meals
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusually warm skin