Buy Malegra FXT Plus 160 Mg Online Australia, Malegra FXT Plus 160 Mg is a combination of Sildenafil and Fluoxetine. No Prescription Needed. Only $2.75 Per Pill.
What is Malegra FXT Plus 160 Mg ?
Malegra FXT medication is the best used medication as it provides men with a solution for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Having two powerful active ingredients (Sildenafil 100mg and Fluoxetine 60mg) Malegra FXT improves the overall sexual health of men: It does not only provide men with hard erections but also lowers the sexual complication of premature ejaculation. This gives an improved love life in such men and sustains their relationship with their partner.
Take Malegra FXT as directed by your doctor.
- Take Malegra FXT by mouth with a full glass of water about 50 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. The chemical Fluoxetine is absorbed within 40-60 minutes whereas Sildenafil Citrate takes 30 minutes to dissolve therefore the best effect is reached in 90 minutes.
- Do not take Malegra FXT more often than once daily.
- If you miss a dose of Malegra FXT and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Sildenafil citrate used in this medication removes the blockage caused in the arteries and the blood vessels and increases the flow of blood to the male organ thus enabling hard and strong erections for a longer period of time.
Fluoxetine the other chemical component used in this medication is an anti-depressant that lowers the premature ejaculation with the consumption of just one pill.
Malegra FXT can have the side effects of both Sildenafil and Fluoxetine. Some of the common side effects are as given below.
- upset stomach,
- sleep problems (insomnia),
- heart palpitations,
- loss of appetite or increase in appetite,
- weight changes,
- cold symptoms (stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat),
- dry mouth,
- decreased sex drive,
- impotence, or
- difficulty having an orgasm.
- Malegra FXT may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Malegra FXT with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Malegra FXT may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Malegra FXT may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Malegra FXT does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Malegra FXT will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Malegra FXT may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Malegra FXT without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Malegra FXT with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Malegra FXT is not recommended for use in patients younger 18 years.