Buy Kamagra 100 Mg Online in Australia. No prescription needed. Free shipping across Australia. Only $ 2.50 per pill. You can now buy Kamagra 100 Mg online from Proozstores.
What is Kamagra 100 Mg ?
Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet, which is informally also known as the blue pill. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), which is also called impotence, in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain a penile erection adequate enough for sexual intercourse. It happens when there is a decreased blood flow to the penis. The decreased blood flow may be due to physical complications following an injury or disease or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. Chronic lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., could also contribute to ED. ED is strongly age-related, and the occurrence of moderate-to-severe ED could increase two-fold to three-fold between the ages of 40 and 70 years. Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood to the penis. It works well when the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is physical, psychological, or both. If the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological, Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet may or may not work, based on the severity of the condition. In cases of psychological causes alone or psychological (including lifestyle) and physical causes, it is important to undergo psychological counseling to achieve the best possible effect along with the standard of care which may include Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet.
Kamagra 100mg tablets contain sildenafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow which causes an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Kamagra 100mg tablets inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
You should not use Kamagra if you:
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have liver disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in Kamagra 100mg tablets
- cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections) alpha-blockers; like amlodipine for high blood pressure.
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion