Buy Azithromycin 500 MG Online in Australia without Prescription(Asitomycin). Only $2.25 Per Pill. Free shipping across Australia. You can now buy Azithromycin 500 Mg in Australia from Proozstores.
What is Azithromycin 500 Mg ?
Azithromycin is an antibiotic that fights bacteria.
Azithromycin is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, eye infections, and sexually transmitted diseases.
Azithromycin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking azithromycin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily with or without food. You may take this medication with food if stomach upset occurs. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
For the best effect, take this antibiotic at evenly spaced times. To help you remember, take this medication at the same time(s) every day.
Continue to take this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after a few days. Stopping the medication too early may allow bacteria to continue to grow, which may result in a return of the infection.
Antacids containing aluminum or magnesium may decrease the absorption of azithromycin if taken at the same time. If you take an antacid that contains aluminum or magnesium, wait at least 2 hours before or after taking azithromycin.
Along with its needed effects, azithromycin may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking azithromycin:
- loose stools
- Blistering, crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin
- cracked, dry, or scaly skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- bloody or cloudy urine
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- body aches or pain
- burning while urinating
- chest pain
- cough increased
- cough producing mucus
- dark urine
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficult or painful urination
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- irregular or slow heart rate
- itching or rash
- joint or muscle pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools