Buy Amoxicillin 250 MG in Australia | Cenmox 250 Mg without prescription. Cenmox 250 Mg. Only $ 1.80 Per Pill. Free shipping across Australia. Buy Amoxicillin 250 MG in Australia | Cenmox 250 Mg from Proozstores.
What is Amoxicillin 250 Mg ?
Amoxicillin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is a penicillin-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Using any antibiotic when it is not needed can cause it to not work for future infections.
Amoxicillin is also used with other medications to treat stomach/intestinal ulcers caused by the bacteria H. pylori and to prevent the ulcers from returning.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually every 8 or 12 hours. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
Drink plenty of fluids while using this medication unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
For the best effect, take this antibiotic at evenly spaced times. To help you remember, take this medication at the same time(s) every day.
Continue to take this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after a few days. Stopping the medication too early may allow bacteria to continue to grow, which may result in a return of the infection.
Along with its needed effects, amoxicillin may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking amoxicillin:
Incidence not known
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine
- bloody nose
- chest pain
- clay-colored stools
- dark urine
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- difficulty with breathing
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- feeling of discomfort
- general body swelling
- heavier menstrual periods
- hives or welts
- increased thirst
- inflammation of the joints
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of appetite
- muscle aches
- nausea or vomiting
- pain in the lower back
- pain or burning while urinating
- painful or difficult urination
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red, irritated eyes
- redness, soreness, or itching skin
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- sores, welting, or blisters
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- swollen, lymph glands
- tightness in the chest
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight loss
- vomiting of blood
- watery or bloody diarrhea
- yellow eyes or skin